If you haven’t heard about the “God Mode” folder yet, then you might
like to read this article further. This folder if enabled allows you to
have quick access to the admin tools and provides you with the options
to restore your files. You can also access other important management
settings from a single-window without delaying your work.
What Is God Mode?
If you are wondering, God Mode will reveal some additional features
in your Windows, then the answer is no. Neither it will unlock the
secret features nor will it let you do any tweaking that you can’t do in
the regular Windows interface. Yet it is something special for the
Windows users. The folder offers an easier way to browse through 206 of
these tools and get to know them.
Read Here >> Here are five amazing yet hidden features of Amazon Echo
The God Mode folder will allow you to make the most out of Windows’
admin, management, settings, and Control Panel. You can even use these
tools in a single, easy-to-use interface. If you enable the “God Mode”
folder, you don’t need to go through the hassle of going to the Start
menu and search for things which are actually time-consuming.
List of categories that you will find in the “God Mode”
- Administrative Tools, AutoPlay, and Backup and Restore
- Color Management, Credential Manager, and Date and Time settings
- Devices and Printers, Ease of Access Center, and File Explorer Options
- File History, Fonts, and Indexing Options
- Infrared, Internet Options, and Keyboard
- Mouse, Network and Sharing Center
- Pen and Touch
- Phone and Modem
- Power Options and Programs and Features
- Region and RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- Security and Maintenance, Work Folders
- Sound, Speech Recognition, and Storage Spaces
- Sync Center, System, Tablet PC Settings, and Taskbar and Navigation
- Troubleshooting, User Accounts, Windows Defender Firewall, and Windows Mobility Center
Each of these categories can be easily divided into further
subcategories and this simply means that you will find each and
everything in just one place.
Steps to enable God Mode in Windows 10
Before you begin the procedure to do this, make sure that you are using the admin account. To enable God Mode, do as described:
- Open your PC and right-click on it to create a new folder. This can
be done by navigating to the “new” option under which you will see
- The icon of the new folder will appear on your desktop’s screen.
- This is the most crucial step, which you need to follow with the
utmost care. Here, you have to rename the folder with the following
- You will notice the folder icon change to a control panel icon if you have completed the above step correctly.
- In the end, click twice on the icon to open the all-new God Mode.
The major categories in the “God Mode”
are organized alphabetically to make your searches easy. Although, it’s
not so difficult to find something using the start menu, using some
shortcuts or tricks will make it easy for you. This will help minimize
the workload as now you can even search for those things whose names you
do not remember.